French Twist


My FFXIV character, a Raen Au Ra; with the white dragon scales, dancing in beautiful Gridania. I love Gridania, it's one of my favorite cities in an MMO. Alongside Dalaran from World of Warcraft and Geffen from Ragnarok Online. I miss both games but I don't feel like playing too many MMOs at the moment. One MMO at a time is already too much.

Someone told my mom that the babysitter has been taking pics of my kids on her phone. I personally have not seen that and I don't know...I don't think it bothers me as much as people want it to. I can't chase down every person in the street that happens to take a picture of something and my kids and I just happen to be passing by. I just can't get myself to care that much. So why does my chest hurt? Is it because people are trying to invoke more drama? I'm so tired of drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year