Not meant for this

Decided to post my current Bakery Story design since we will probably get the March goals tomorrow. 


This is the design that lasted the longest since i reached the maximum expansion. The only reason I'm not redecorating often these days is because I simply do not have the time. Maybe I should plan on redecorating at least once a month to keep things interesting. 





I want to try a different appliance placement next time. I'm really hoping for a cherry blossom theme although I do know people are getting bored of pink. not me though, pink and I go way back!

this past week our choice of scary movies were both extra terrestrial. the invasion and dark skies. the invasion isn't the same kind of movie as dark skies but both about extra terrestrial type of things. both enjoyable though in completely different ways. but maybe we should change theme for next week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year