Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest

Wanted to include my findings from the sunflower crate on Restaurant Story.




I think the sunflower items are really pretty and suit my current restaurant decor. However, my restaurant right now is very busy and I'm not sure what to do with it! 

Here are some pictures, it almost matches my bakery.


The kitchen in the upper corner with the rose kitchen decor.


The two feeding areas.



And the rest of the restaurant is the garden.







It is such a busy design. I don't think it's too bad but I don't like it as much as I like my bakery. But I'm not sure what to do with it to make it better.

Oh! and I really like this week's value pack!


It's so pretty! 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year