Nostalgia

Sometimes kids clothing are so nostalgic for me. Especially hand-smocked dresses for girls and suspenders for boys. It probably reminds me of mine and my siblings' clothes when we were little.

I know for sure I used to have several hand-smocked dresses. The one I remember the most was light purple and it was so pretty. I remember one occasion I was wearing it and it happened to be raining outside. I wish I could find the exact same color for my daughter. 


Already got her a blue dress, but pink and white are also pretty options. They aren't really expensive so maybe I should get a few more. It'll only be so much longer that she'll allow me to choose pretty clothes for her. If she's anything like me she'll insist on wearing things that aren't so pretty but comfortable, lol.



I've gotten really bored of my son's winter clothes. All I've been putting him in are joggers and long sleeve t shirts. They've all been slightly oversized, too, because he's on the taller side but quite slim that it was so rare that his actual size would fit him. Joggers were the way to go. 



It's weird to put him in shorts though since he's crawling. His legs rub against the carpets and floor tiles and are getting quite dry. I don't really know what the solution to that is as I've mostly put my daughter in leggings when she was at that age. 

Oh, all pics are from Children's Salon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year