Law of Attraction

My current bakery decorations include a large garden and a separate kitchen area.


Here are the two feeding pens.



Decided not to make everything match so I could have the option of using tables and chairs that I haven't used too much before. 


The cherry blossom sweets area on the right. Tried to make it a little bit outdoorsy. This is the first time I've used the black wallpaper with pink hearts, and the cherry blossom wallpaper. Really wanted to try something new and make things interesting.




My large garden. I've been making changes to it from time to time. Even changed it a bit last night. Included many tables in my design for tips. I don't always get the chance to clear very often.


At first I wasn't sure what to do with the left corner, but then I just placed all the things I really wanted to use like the sugar couch and hunny bunny. Also tried to include tables here, too. 


Finally, the kitchen area. Used floor tiles that could maybe work for a kitchen. I'm thinking of making the kitchen a bit smaller so I could maybe used more decor items. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year