Fleeting Time

I'm writing this on my phone while sitting with my kids playing in the bath. They're clapping their hands in the bubbles and building castles with them. 

A week on prozac has just passed and I'm not sure if anything feels any different. Or maybe this is a significant difference that I've taken for granted: it seems I didn't have any bouts of intrusive negative thoughts this past week. Whether it is caused by prozac or not is unclear. On the other hand, jaw clenching has returned. This was a side-effect of my previous medication. It is so bad that the jaw pain is constant. 

~~~~~~~

the bath was done so i had to get the kiddos dressed and ready. 

tomorrow morning i'm going to be having my second therapy session with a new therapist and i'm kinda nervous. 

~~~~~~~

something i ate at dinner got stuck and/or injured my throat and it's sore right now...making me nauseous...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Chinese New Year

Crazy Love