Hellooo from Munich

Really enjoying everything that Munich has to offer so far...only been here a little over a day and can't wait to see more. We have tourist things planned for tomorrow. Today I went and got my hubby some souvenirs. I like getting him perfumes because it's one of his favorite things. Nowadays I mostly target niche perfumeries. Even managed to snag myself a few a few unique scents!

Once we get back home, I plan to schedule every second of every day! Well, not every second but I do want to have a plan of what I'll spend every day doing. Like there are gym sessions to be done, at least 5 sessions per week. Then I want to make use of my club membership and go for hair & body treatments often. Then, of course, there's  university classes and studying. Studying should be done on a daily basis whenever the kids are taking a nap or when they fall asleep at night. Obviously at the club they would be off having fun at the daycare. 

Wanted to share the products I've been using & loving lately. 


natura blisse body oil in a spray bottle, very convenient that I've been using it twice a day.


scholl foot file in pink, my feet are cracked and need a lot of work so I'm going to try and use this twice a week. hopefully regular pedicures will help, too. 


vanilla berry body moisturizer, it really does feel like whipped cream, so soft! 


Tom Ford highlighter kit, brow kit, concealer & translucent powder. love love love! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year