Sunflowers and daisies

Feeling a bit down today so I decided to distract myself a little.


This is the first time that I like my Restaurant Story layout more than my Bakery Story one. 


Here is a close-up of the entrances. I decided to put an end to feeding pens before my trip because I just wasn't going to get a chance to check in often.


The layout and overall design is a bit different than what I normally do, but it turned out very close to the concept I had in mind before I started the remodel.





It is basically a fully outdoor theme.



The two corners with appliances and food prep had to have some form of kitchens to suit the theme. 

And there you have it! I doubt I'll return feeding pens to my restaurant any time soon as I run out of food way too fast in this game! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year