So Pleased!

I'm so pleased with my diet progress. I've lost 3 kgs since the beginning of July but it's not all recorded in my weight-loss page. It's okay though...it's all in my gym records as they have the scales that also know body fat and muscle and so on. Would love to be a regular at body pump at least twice a week in addition to my twice a week personal training sessions. Then maybe riding once a week. Increased activity levels will surely help me feel better about myself!

I also got a new pinterest account due to the fact that I gave access to some IRL business associates to my old one and I don't feel like sharing my personal life with everyone so, here it is:
https://www.pinterest.com/sapphiresandlace/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year