Show me your pearly whites

When I was younger my family wondered who i was talking to whenever i was showering. They could hear talking but it was muffled through the shower and door etc. People sing in the shower...i don't, i give interviews! Usually about the latest movie I had started in. It's strange because I don't like being the center of attention nor do i like acting. i wouldn't know how to say anything meaningful if i were ever interviewed for real. 

Lately it's been different. i give myself a therapy session in the shower, or i give a presentation or interview about some personal or professional achievement. maybe one day i'll discover what i'm really good at...make a breakthrough...but refuse to give real interviews- only shower ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year