At School

Feeling hopeful. My midterms just finished and one of my subjects only has 2 sessions remaining. Then I'll only have one class per week until the end of July. It'll be perfect time for me to go back to the gym and relax a bit before I graduate.  That's not to say that my remaining subject is easy breazy, it'll take a lot of work. But at least I'll be able to do it without stressing over several subjects at once. 

I think pushing the surgery until September is better so that I can have the summer free to spend with my kids. We aren't taking any holidays but that's fine, we need to settle into a routine that has no interruptions. They can help me reorganize the house, or destroy it after I've organized it whichever perspective you look at it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year