Automatic Addiction

So I keep browsing the adidas website and especially the Stella Mccartney collections. I have my eyes on a couple of pieces but I'm not going to oblige myself this one. The only reason I'll allow myself to purchase new gym clothes is if I lose a lot of weight and my current ones are too big. I doubt this would happen as this plateau I've hit seems like it's no longer a plateau and just a straight line.

As for the car, the dealership informed me that they currently only have it in white and silver with the interior combination that I prefer. It doesn't matter to me too much so I will probably just go for the white. I hope that it is still available next week as I'm not going to make the commitment too fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year