Weird dreams

When I was planning my wedding, I had many anxious dreams where my hair and make up artists didn't come and it was getting late and I was standing there with my dress and undone hair and make up. To make matters worse, a friend (in the dream) was saying, "it's ok let's go get you some make up from the mall!" as if it would help!

This time I guess I dreamed because of anxiety towards my sister's wedding. In the dream she & I went out into the venue to make final touches to the decor, but the guests had already arrived (early! hours early!) and again we were wearing our dresses with undone hair and make up. Then all of a sudden I was a tribute in the hunger games and I was worried because I don't know how to use any weapons and "can I just hide in a tree until it's all over??"

It's just so bizzare! Not even the first batch of such dreams but the first one relating to my sister's wedding. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year