Enjoying Europe

So many things to contemplate. A few things changed in my mind lately. 

We've gone to France a few times during our stay in Switzerland. Only a few more days to go but I honestly feel done and ready to go home. M's formula is about to finish...so I have to get her something new here. It was quite a big miscalculation in my opinion but I think we'll be fine. The only brand I saw here was aptimil, and she's had it before when she was 4 months old so I'm not worried about it being foreign to her. She's been eating yogurt and ella's kitchen satchets but we're almost out of the latter. 

I had a dream that I am preparing for the arrival of a baby girl. It's kind of surprising as I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. With M at 6 weeks and a few days I dreamed that M was a girl. But the circumstances were different with M.

This is what I saw today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year