Wearing Red Roses

My daughter is sick and I don't know what to do. She's not so sick that she needs to go to the emergency room, even if we do go I doubt we'll be seen. But she's been throwing up and now she's asleep. She keeps complaining of tummy aches and crying. I think I'll keep her home from preschool tomorrow and take her to the outpatient clinic in the morning.

We've just switched to new IKEA toddler beds today. M's asleep so she didn't realize, R however, is still trying to climb up his baby bed which makes me sad. Did I switch him too soon? I felt like he as unhappy being in a baby bed... M was unhappy even younger than him, and for her it was the right decision. Did I make the wrong choice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year