Trying to Recover

After all my recent disappointments I decided there are several things I need to do to make myself feel better. Looking at new Chanel bags is one of those things.


Firstly there's this flap bag with a top handle, similar to the old style ones. Except I wonder if there was a way to remove the top strap or pull it through so that it cannot be seen it all? That and the fact that it isn't gold hardware are both the only downsides to me. Otherwise it looks like a lovely bag.


Another flap with a top handle.I'm finding this one in particular reminding me slightly of the Louis Vuitton Mettis, which is one of my favorite bags. I love Chanel's take on making the business briefcase or the school bag into elegance and ladylike. The same can be said like that of the previous bag, however, I would wonder if it were possible to remove the shoulder strap. I would have to try it to see if I can carry off the Chanel classic chain with this style of bag.




The vanity case. This bag was available in boutiques several seasons ago in a specific color. I had my eyes on it and really loved it even in person but the color didn't work for my wardrobe at the time. I regretted not purchasing it (but perhaps I would have regretted purchasing it more if I couldn't use it as much). But now this bag is back this season in several colors and I think it's a must have for me! I will hopefully go for dark blue if I find it (and I really really hope I do!).




I've been wanting a chevron but have only recently accepted it being a reissue- used to be strictly a classic girl but things have changed. Would love to add this bag to my collection! I imagine the leather being really really soft.


Another option for Chevron. This is a larger size than the other and the color is dark pink because I'm a pink girl all the way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year